The client wanted to have some displays placed inside the order-and-serve area, keeping in mind the establishment arrangements, and the nearby area where the food is served. Thus, visibility was the key point of the project.
The solution identified by iTotem was fitting a set of 7 displays, embedded in high-quality metallic support. The slightly inclined medium allowed for the required visibility. The menus and the products displayed are visible even from afar.
- The slightly inclined displays ensure better visibility (even from a standing or sitting position, in the nearby area of the restaurant);
- The size of the displays increased visibility as well (even from afar);
- The displays play an esthetic role as well, as they blend perfectly into the design of the restaurant;
- The high quality brightness highlight the media content;
- The content can be managed remotely and changed according to the specials in the menu, promotions, campaigns or best-sellers etc;
- Given the number of the displays, the content can be organized depending on the menu elements (food, beverages, desserts etc).
|Client||Mado – fast food in Iulius Mall Iași|
|Task||Highlighting menu products|
|Execution date||February 2021|
|Technology||High brightness displays and state-of-the-art software|