The client wanted to have the displays placed in conspicuous locations to make the packages of banking services stand out. Another requirement was for the displays to be visible also at night, outside working hours.
For this project, the solution provided by iTotem was placing vertical displays in the street facing windows. The shape of the displays fitted in with the window structure and they would not take up too much space.
- High visibility due to their siting;
- Increased visibility, even from afar and at night;
- They blend into the surrounding environment of the bank;
- High-quality luminosity makes the media content stand out;
- Placed close to the window, they would attract not only clients, but also of bystanders.
- The content can be managed and changed remotely, at certain hours.
- A wireless network connection can be used (but as this could be unstable), the best is to use a wired connection.
|Client||CEC Bank Ana Tower|
|Task||Promoting the service packages provided by CEC Bank Ana Tower|
|Execution date||November 2020|
|Technology||High-luminosity displays and high-tech software|