The client wanted to focus on the modern design of the space and concept, as a whole, by opting for some state-of-the-art displays that would make the menu, and the daily/weekly offers and promotions more conspicuous. Thus, the key-areas for placing the displays were: the cashiers and the shop windows.
The 3 displays placed near the windows feature high brightness, which makes them visible also during the night. They give a fresh, elegant and modern flavor to the entire space. The 6 displays near the cashier provide as well a comfortable visual access.
- Opting for digital technology instead of traditional displays has enhanced and boosted the modern design of the restaurant;
- The high brightness of the displays allows for content reading from afar and clear viewing of brightly colored images;
- The dynamic display and professional images of products and daily/weekly offers positively capture attention;
- Through digital signage, the content can remotely managed and updated any time;
- The slightly reclined angle in which the displays are placed near the cashiers enables the content viewing;
- Placing the displays towards the street area may attract new potential customers.
|Client||Noodle Pack (America House – Piața Victoriei, București)|
|Task||Displaying the Noodle Pack menus and offers more conspicuously by placing indoor displays near the cashiers and windows.|
|Execution date||August, 2021|
|Technology||3 high brightness, horizontal indoor displays (2500 nits), by the windows; 6 vertical displays with a solid metal structure, placed near the cashiers.|