The starting point for this digital signage project was the description of the space where it would be located. The client’s wish to turn a window wall into an “active” surface, powered by a video content, was adapted to the shop itself. A basic condition is the size of the space: it depends how small or big it is.
Revamping the glass wall was possible by applying a special self adhesive film on which, by means of a video projector, video spots provided by the client are run. The video content run on the digital signage computer is transmitted via a wireless system. iTotem provided a complete service of digital signage by integrating several solutions from various companies.
- Effective transmission of key messages;
- Catching the attention of passers-by;
- Efficient use of glass surface;
- Low costs;
- No permits from authorities required.
- The video content is properly visible only in some specific times of day.
|Task||Transforming a shop glass wall into an unconventional advertising space|
|Execution date||November, 2018|
|Technology||Videoprojection on a glass surface|